23.9.26

The Modern Bathroom - Trends and Ideas

 The modern bathroom, no doubt, is colorful. And we have enormous possibilities for choice between designs and materials - have a look at just two of my photos from the latest Salone del Mobile:



If I had to design a bathroom for myself today, I would use probably this corner bath tub:

OFURO1 by Antonio Lupi

In addition to its elegant lines it also seems to be the most comfortable and easy to use, in combination with the same INDIGO taps, towel warmer Rigo and these tiles:








But, on the other hand I like a lot the modern trend for more color and texture, which most often brings also coziness in any interior, including bathrooms:

 

source: pinterest
How do you like this brave use of different materials and colors? 

There is another modern trend for more use of travertine in interior designs:

This is the second bathroom in a house at the Black Sea coast I did

The main bathroom in this project, where we used travertine tiles on the walls 

source: pinterest

Can you see how natural light enhances the colorsand textures in this bathroom? I would be happy to use it every day :) It has another trend implemented, too - the one for rounded forms, which started a few years ago and now we see it everywhere.

No comments: