19.6.22

Milan Moments

 I cannot still manage to organize my impressions and photos from Milan design Week 2022 - it IS impossible to see and then analyze even half of what was on show at the grounds of Rho Fiera, even more on all areas or Fuorisalone, but I want to share some of the most impressive moments from my stay that I have succeeded to capture:


This is the entrance at half past 8 in the morning of the 1st day

The welcome meeting of with President Maria Porro and Marva Griffin International Press Director
and SaloneSatellite founder at my favorite Red Lounge meeting point for journalists and VIP guests.


The usual crowd with increased vitality and energy thanks also to the colourful stands.
Loud opening parties at numerous Fuorisalone locations, meeting famous faces:
Kartell opening party
The greenery of Milano:


Imaginative treatment of every architectural detail:




And just a few of the famous showroom windows at the famous Monte Napoleone street:



And a glimpse to one of the many palazzo installations:

Milan is design and inspiration - everywhere :)

No comments:

share the inspiration