18.4.12

Eurocucina 2012 - Snaidero

The world's biggest kitchen and appliance biennial Eurocucina is a major part of Milan design week, which started yesterday. It serves as centre stage for the launch of spectacular systems by companies like Snaidero, Scavolini, Arclinea, etc.
What I liked from the preliminary view: the compact smart kitchen by Snaidero - Mini-Code. It is an innovative small kitchen that combines muximum functionality in really tiny space which also "PROVIDES AN ANSWER TO THE EXPECTATIONS OF MODERN LIVING, RECONCILING DESIGN AND RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT"


Another interesting proposal by Snaidero - Board,  developed in collaboration with architect Pietro Arosio, also suitable for small space and studio living:

The Ola20 system (below) designed by Pininfarina is the kitchen that Brad Pitt bought for his large family, because:
“The last thing I bought for my house in Los Angeles is the Ola20 kitchen by Snaidero because:
  1. The kids, Angelina and me form a tribe ,its easy to meet all together in the kitchen .There’s someone having a snack, someone listening to music, someone drawing, someone drinking fruit juice.
  2. I’m a modernist, besides tecnical innovation I love the aesthtical novelties. I like the contemporary kitchens because planned to be open.”



No comments:

share the inspiration