26.1.10

Inspiration from Maison & Objet

I am fascinated by French designer Suzanne Rippe’s line of cocktail tables launched this week at Maison & Objet in Paris :

photos via DESIGNinTELL

Crafted from collected by the designer old beams and logs meant for destruction, each piece of the Bloc collection is unique because each piece of wood is unique. "I let myself be guided by its shape and its own experience of lines, nodes, and cracks.”, explains Suzanne Rippe.
A great way to introduce nature in interior design!






 I like very much also her other genuine furniture and lamps made of natural materials, combining different textures and colors - I would be happy to use them in any interior design project to create instant cosiness and individuality.


No comments:

share the inspiration