2.3.09

Bathroom Dressed in Valentino


How about a bathroom dressed in Valentino?

I have always been interested in the connection between fashion and interior design. And I like the mutual influence that they have. But even though I like elegant clothes, for me it is definitely more interesting to see the talent of fashion designers applied to interior design. And they are more often doing it!

One of my favourate Valentino's bathroom collections is "Defile".
Extremely elegant colour shades, ton-sur-ton and damask nuances, stand out on the
tenuous supporting design, recalling the fabrics on the world’s most prestigious catwalks.
The Haute Couture that generated “Défilé” enters our daily interiors and envelopes us with
that exclusive VALENTINO flair which has always been a universal example of class and
exquisite stylistic refinement…





Technorati Tags:, ,
, ,
, ,

No comments:

share the inspiration