5.9.22

Modern Luxury Interior design Inspiration

If you, like me, are inspired by great design, interesting use of materials and new approach to interior design objects, enjoy a few of my latest founds, some of them part of the exhibitions during Milan Design Week this June: 

 

Draga and Aurel - Side table Bon Bon 

Memento Moooi Wallcovering Collection, but what I like here is the way it is presented with this beautiful hue which suits perfectly the elegant wooden armchair with brick colour leather upholstery.
The wallpaper is even more strikingly luxurious in gold on dark background combined with these golden upholstery chairs


Alphabet writing desk, Saba - it just invites you to sit there and touch it :)



Fratelli Boffi - Gothik-A - cabinet - design Ferruccio Laviani, my photo

Vetrite SICIS,my photo


3D printed table Plumon, design Patricia Urquiola
Pure inspiration! And the kind of luxury I like :)

No comments:

share the inspiration