16.8.12

Playhouse loft bed for your children

Which is the room we plan and design with most attention and love? Our kids' room, of-course! Trendoffice has a lot of posts dedicated to design for children (and they seem to be some of the most searched for), but I know how important for all of my clients is to find the best solution for their children's roms and that is why I just cannot stop myself from sharing the great ideas that I find. And no doubt the idea of a playhouse loft bed is a great one!
Cottage Loft Bed
pottery barn kids

As you can see, Pottery Barn Kids Logo have some very interesting suggestions.
Eli Fort Bed
pottery barn kids
But I just saw this post on Betty Crafter which is even more inspiring:






I suppose that many of you and your children will be envious of Little Betty's playhouse loft bed, but if you have your own suggestions, share them!

No comments:

share the inspiration