6.4.09

How Cool Is Your House Quiz

A little amusement for my visitors: I just found this quiz on channel4 and got assured how good designer I am:)
I am using quotation marks to enclose the original text from the quiz results.

"We bow to your home...

Pinch Alba How Cool Is Your House Quiz 4Homes

Unbelievable level of hip. You're not just on top of all the latest trends - you're out there creating your own and you're copied relentlessly by everyone you know. Tom Dixon's got you on speed dial and Posh Spice wants to you design her Milan pad (which you'd never deign to do, obviously)."

Here is the link:

http://www.channel4.com/4homes/play-win/quizzes/how-cool-is-your-house.html

Although I like the illustration they used to show how cool my home is, I would have chosen something much better - like one of my favourit cupboards that are going to be part of this year's Milan Design Week



















You can take the quiz here yourself and are all welcome to comment. I am curious to see what you think.

Your Ad Here

No comments:

share the inspiration