8.7.21

Cork Furniture - "a new creation from the fires was born"

 I have always liked cork as a material in interior design. I even have a project with cork tiles in the kitchen and livingroom of a client. But this story from Yellow Trace by By Erin Christie  inspired me further. All pieces from french designer Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance’s furniture collection made of discarded burnt cork have beautiful sculptural forms:






They are from the second installment for Made in Situ

The designed pieces are the fruits of my adventures, explorations of geological and biological textures, patterns, materials and their related techniques. Above all, my stimulation comes from human knowledge and sensitivity, linking to and embedded in each specific place.” Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance


No comments:

share the inspiration